Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: J. Paul on August 02, 2008, 01:52:40 pm

Title: Lightroom 2 printing problems
Post by: J. Paul on August 02, 2008, 01:52:40 pm
Hello All,
Working away with Lightroom 2 and everything seemed to be working fine until I made my first set of 8 1/2" x 11" Prints.  They seem way over sharpened and I am seeing jaggies.  When I did my first set of prints,  I forgot to let Photoshop determine colors and didn't have my paper profile selected.  I corrected that, and started a reprint, and I am getting the same results.  Could this be as simple as doing a reboot?  Perhaps the corrected settings don't load unless you restart?  Otherwise if this is not the problem, I am not sure what the problem is.  I had been using Lightroom 2 Beta for printing and getting superb results.  In the 2.0 Beta, I was selecting print sharp High and media type Matte.  I am printing with the Epson 2200 and I am on a PC running XP.  Anyone else having this problem?  I wonder how significant the changes were in the printing module in the 2.0 beta versus the final version 2?
Thanks,
J. Paul