Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Kevin_S on July 29, 2008, 02:33:07 pm

Title: LR2-Ingest.mov Problems, anyone else?
Post by: Kevin_S on July 29, 2008, 02:33:07 pm
Is anyone else having problems with this segment of the tutorial?  I downloaded the files one at a time and everything seemed to go smoothly (I'm running OS X 10.4.11 and Quicktime 7.5) the first 2 videos upgrade and intro are fine, but when I launch the ingest segment the video freezes and I only get audio for a while, then the video will start again out of sync with the audio.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I have the latest versions of quicktime installed.  Thanks for any advise.

Kevin
Title: LR2-Ingest.mov Problems, anyone else?
Post by: oeleke on July 30, 2008, 02:25:06 am
Hi,

Yes i have the same problem.
I think i'll try to download the whole serie again today, from another location.
Maybe its got to do with download speed...


Raoul
Title: LR2-Ingest.mov Problems, anyone else?
Post by: francois on July 30, 2008, 02:42:51 am
Quote
Is anyone else having problems with this segment of the tutorial?  I downloaded the files one at a time and everything seemed to go smoothly (I'm running OS X 10.4.11 and Quicktime 7.5) the first 2 videos upgrade and intro are fine, but when I launch the ingest segment the video freezes and I only get audio for a while, then the video will start again out of sync with the audio.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I have the latest versions of quicktime installed.  Thanks for any advise.

Kevin
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=211503\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
FWIW, I have no problem with this segment (running 10.5, QT 7.5, G5 & Intel Macs). Try re-downloading this segment.

I dont' know if this could be important, but I expanded the zip file with the system provided Archive Utility (little green icon in the Dock) and not via Stuffit Expander.