Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: John Camp on July 29, 2008, 12:43:40 pm

Title: Evening/Schewe LR book
Post by: John Camp on July 29, 2008, 12:43:40 pm
Martin Evening has said that the new version of the book will be out with the LR 2.0 release. Is that still the case? I mean, can you get it today or tomorrow?

JC
Title: Evening/Schewe LR book
Post by: Schewe on July 29, 2008, 03:08:08 pm
Quote
Martin Evening has said that the new version of the book will be out with the LR 2.0 release. Is that still the case? I mean, can you get it today or tomorrow?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=211464\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Martin's Lightroom 2.0 book should be available any minute now (I know it's shipped to distributors, it's just a matter of finding stock at retailers).

And to be perfectly clear, Martin and I are doing a Photoshop book together....his Lightroom book is all his! As for the Photoshop book we're doing together...well, since it's about an as yet, unannounced version of Photoshop I really can't say much other than to also point out he will STILL be doing his Photoshop for Photographers book solo...our combined book is dedicated to techniques...