Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: John Schweikert on July 29, 2008, 10:21:33 am
-
---
-
Just clicking on the web module in LR 2 instantly crashes the application. Anyone else having issues?
Macbook, 10.4.10
No problem with LR 1.4
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=211407\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I'm using LR2 on a MacBook Pro with Mac OS X 10.5. The slideshow module seems to run without any issue. Have you tried to remove the preference file?
-
Slideshow is fine. Web module crashes the app.
Removing preference file does nothing. Still same problem. This IT shit gets old.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=211430\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
John,
Sorry, my mistake. Web module works perfectly on both my MacBook Pro and G5. Both are running 10.5.
-
So I loaded LR 2 on my G5 and the web module crashes on it as well. Both machines.
Lightroom is obviously affected by something else that I have loaded but how the hell should I know what it is.
I keep my machines purring right along. Repair permissions, keep things clean. I am at a loss.
Makes the upgrade less than completely usable.
I would like to hear if others have problems.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=211522\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Have you tried to log in with a different user account to see if LR crashes. Use a new catalog with a few photos. This would indicate if you have a system-wide problem or a user-related problem.
-
Just clicking on the web module in LR 2 instantly crashes the application. Anyone else having issues?
Macbook, 10.4.10
No problem with LR 1.4
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=211407\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
john, i had the same issue. macbook pro with 10.4.10 running on it. i installed on a 10.4.11 machine, and it worked fine . . . so i did the system update to 10.4.11 on the mbp . . . and it now works just fine.
perhaps you can run software update on your macbook and bring it to 10.4.11 and that will also work for you.
drew