Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: E Slagle on July 28, 2008, 02:23:49 pm

Title: How to Update Default Settings?
Post by: E Slagle on July 28, 2008, 02:23:49 pm
I just went ahead and assigned default ISO settings for one of my cameras, but I'm stuck on how to update these settings to previous files.

The only workaround that I see feasible is exporting thee "old" files and re-importing with the defaults (hopefully assigned); however, this seems like a foolish and time consuming option.

Am I missing something...? I hope so. Eric
Title: How to Update Default Settings?
Post by: john beardsworth on July 28, 2008, 04:18:40 pm
Reset. Either by resetting all the adjustments with the Reset button, or by just double clicking specific sliders or their labels. Try this out on a couple of items before you do it in bulk. Auto Sync mode may be helpful here - I assume you know it.

John