Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: claskin on July 27, 2008, 07:14:20 pm

Title: Epson 1280: Take it, it's yours!
Post by: claskin on July 27, 2008, 07:14:20 pm
I have an Epson1280 that has been gathering dust for about 2 years. I am not selling it but rather GIVING IT AWAY AS IS. If you take it, it is yours to do with as you see fit. It is available immediately but you must be willing to pick it up in Toronto. I just don't want the hassle of packing and shipping. This is first come, first served.

If you are interested, let me know through private message ASAP as it will be donated in 7 days' time.

Carl
Title: Epson 1280: Take it, it's yours!
Post by: ndevlin on July 28, 2008, 09:32:17 am
[deleted]
Title: Epson 1280: Take it, it's yours!
Post by: claskin on July 28, 2008, 07:54:29 pm
The printer has been claimed.
Carl