Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: eatstickyrice on July 26, 2008, 01:15:54 pm

Title: Keywording & Stacks
Post by: eatstickyrice on July 26, 2008, 01:15:54 pm
Okay, I know we can select a group of photos that are an "expanded stack" for keywording. However, I am wondering if there is a way to keyword a stack of photos that is "collapsed"? Does anyone know if this is possible? Sometimes I end up with a lot of very similar photos when I shoot quickly, and am hopeful I might be able to keyword them as a collapsed stack (on top of one another) so as not to clutter my screen.

Rick
Title: Keywording & Stacks
Post by: john beardsworth on July 27, 2008, 03:48:31 am
Quote
Okay, I know we can select a group of photos that are an "expanded stack" for keywording. However, I am wondering if there is a way to keyword a stack of photos that is "collapsed"? Does anyone know if this is possible? Sometimes I end up with a lot of very similar photos when I shoot quickly, and am hopeful I might be able to keyword them as a collapsed stack (on top of one another) so as not to clutter my screen.

Rick
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=210848\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
No, it's a big weakness of the way stacks are implemented in LR (and IIRC in Aperture too). Adobe do listen to feature requests so post one over at their forum.

John