Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Pyzik on July 24, 2008, 04:04:51 pm
-
Hi!
Welcome again!
I had a few moments to prepare scans in order to share with you my photos of the Polish spring.
Each year spring is a harvest time for me as far as the landscape photography is concerned.
All the pictures have been taken on slides Velvia 50 or Provia 100F with the use of Sigma EX lenses - 50-500 or 70-200/2.8 in The Kampinoski National Park located in the central Poland
Enjoy!
1
(http://www.dreamygallery.com/A/skan021b.jpg)
2
(http://www.dreamygallery.com/A/skan042b.jpg)
3
(http://www.dreamygallery.com/A/skan061b.jpg)
4
(http://www.dreamygallery.com/A/skan072b.jpg)
5
(http://www.dreamygallery.com/A/skan078b.jpg)
6
(http://www.dreamygallery.com/A/skan104b.jpg)
7
(http://www.dreamygallery.com/A/skan105b.jpg)
8
(http://www.dreamygallery.com/A/skan135b.jpg)
9
(http://www.dreamygallery.com/A/skan049b.jpg)
-
Hi!
Welcome again!
I had a few moments to prepare scans in order to share with you my photos of the Polish spring.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=210482\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Nice, thanks for sharing.
I like the somewhat dark and sad atmosphere, it matches the mood of the day.
Cheers,
Bernard