Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Guy Mancuso on July 24, 2008, 08:33:45 am

Title: FS: Mamiya 150mm 3.5 AF lens
Post by: Guy Mancuso on July 24, 2008, 08:33:45 am
Like new condition a Mamiya 150mm 3.5 AF lens . No box for it but this is in great condition

asking 450.00 US Paypal
Title: FS: Mamiya 150mm 3.5 AF lens
Post by: Guy Mancuso on July 25, 2008, 07:50:13 am
Taking offers folks . I have the new Mamiya 150mm 2.8 D lens coming this week and this has to go
Title: FS: Mamiya 150mm 3.5 AF lens
Post by: Guy Mancuso on July 28, 2008, 08:33:40 am
Quote
Taking offers folks . I have the new Mamiya 150mm 2.8 D lens coming this week and this has to go
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=210570\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


I will take 395.00 for it
Title: FS: Mamiya 150mm 3.5 AF lens
Post by: Guy Mancuso on July 29, 2008, 11:46:49 pm
Item is SOLD