Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: Studio12NYC on July 22, 2008, 05:26:02 pm
-
Hello All,
Does anyone know where I can locate the body count a Canon 1Ds Mark II
Thanks!
-
YOU can't, only Canon can. Although there is a counter in the proprietory metadata, it can be reset.
Canon do not want us to knowthis, perhaps to accomodate dealers' need to use cameras in the shop and then sell them as new.
-
YOU can't, only Canon can. Although there is a counter in the proprietory metadata, it can be reset.
Canon do not want us to knowthis, perhaps to accomodate dealers' need to use cameras in the shop and then sell them as new.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=210012\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
These is software to show the frame count, many 2nd hand camera shops have it so they know the mileage of condition of the camera. Sorry, I don't have such software.
-
You can download 1DCount here: http://www.foxbat.me.uk/myDownloads.php (http://www.foxbat.me.uk/myDownloads.php)
(the bottom of the page -- doesn't need a password). I've used that without any problems. PC only.
-
You can download 1DCount here: http://www.foxbat.me.uk/myDownloads.php (http://www.foxbat.me.uk/myDownloads.php)
(the bottom of the page -- doesn't need a password). I've used that without any problems. PC only.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=210065\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
means nothing anyway as i had my 1ds markII shutter break at 20,000 shots. and the canon tech boss who is my friend says he has seen shutters go on till 300000 no problems.
I have a canon 350d that has 50,000 shots and still works perfectly. The only cameras that have broken down lots are my 1ds and 1d markIIN go figure....