Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: kevs on July 20, 2008, 08:51:17 pm
-
I have a folder of 14 images, but one wont import LR says it's already in the library.
But I only have 13 images in my library -- the 13 from the folder it imported!
I keep LR sparse as I only use it for web galleries. Why is it telling me that this one image is already in the library when it's not?
What can I do do bring it in. I'm going to have to put this image in its own folder, as I don't think you can select an image and import it. ie image by image.
Is there a search function in LR? thanks!
-
Right click on the folder and try syncing.
Otherwise a really useful resource would be the following...
http://www.lightroomqueen.com/lrqebook1.php (http://www.lightroomqueen.com/lrqebook1.php)
-
I put the image in it's own folder but LR says, "no image to import"
I checked the image, it's not corrupted it's good.
-
Sorry, BF, right click on folder, I'm in the Mac finder, no sync.
The link looks nice, but it's a general info page
BTW, I changed the name, no help, then changed file from a Tiff to a PSD and that did trick.
But why? All other image were Tiffs
-
Thanks John got it, good, also just noticed for some dang reason there was no period before the extension tif.