Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Jeff74400 on July 18, 2008, 05:05:19 am

Title: Avaibility of Mamiya Sekor 45-90D...?
Post by: Jeff74400 on July 18, 2008, 05:05:19 am
Hi,
I am looking for this lens but cannot have (here in France) an avaibility date...
Someone know when this lens will be avaible ?
Best regard's
Jeff
My Webpage (http://www.lumieresdaltitude.com)
Title: Avaibility of Mamiya Sekor 45-90D...?
Post by: Joe Behar on July 18, 2008, 08:51:29 am
Quote
Hi,
I am looking for this lens but cannot have (here in France) an avaibility date...
Someone know when this lens will be avaible ?
Best regard's
Jeff
My Webpage (http://www.lumieresdaltitude.com)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=209076\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

We have been informed by Mamiya that the 45-90 has been delayed indefinitely.
Title: Avaibility of Mamiya Sekor 45-90D...?
Post by: clawery on July 18, 2008, 10:43:01 am
Quote
We have been informed by Mamiya that the 45-90 has been delayed indefinitely.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=209103\")


I was told that a shipment should be arriving in the US by late August or early September.

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
[email protected]
[a href=\"http://www.captureintegration.com]Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year[/url]

877-217-9870 | National  Atlanta / Miami
404-234-5195 | Cell  
Sign up for our Newsletter (http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101868815210&p=oi) | Read Our Latest Newsletter (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)
Title: Avaibility of Mamiya Sekor 45-90D...?
Post by: Jeff74400 on July 20, 2008, 04:23:26 am
Thank's
I am going to buy a classic used 80mm for immediate use and wait a little bit for the 45-90mm zoom.
Best regard's
Jeff