Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Natasa Stojsic on July 14, 2008, 01:24:02 am

Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: Natasa Stojsic on July 14, 2008, 01:24:02 am
I used Flash Card with Phase P30+ after I took it out to upload photos.... friend of mine accidentally picked mine and she tried to use it on Canon. Now, Canon didn't except it and on the screen message came up as corrupt format!!!  

So, I put it back to Phase P30+ and the Card won't read nothing even though my friend didn't expose one single frame...  

The same message  on the  Phase screen, corrupt format!!!  

Can somebody HELP with the recovery, any software/anything I can buy to recover it???

THANKS
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: martinog on July 14, 2008, 03:09:23 am
Quote
I used Flash Card with Phase P30+ after I took it out to upload photos.... friend of mine accidentally picked mine and she tried to use it on Canon. Now, Canon didn't except it and on the screen message came up as corrupt format!!!  

So, I put it back to Phase P30+ and the Card won't read nothing even though my friend didn't expose one single frame...  

The same message  on the  Phase screen, corrupt format!!! 

Can somebody HELP with the recovery, any software/anything I can buy to recover it???

THANKS
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=208004\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Try Photorescue I was able to recover files even from reformatted cf cards used in Canon Eos cameras.
Good luck
Martin
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: francois on July 14, 2008, 03:45:44 am
Natasa,
I second Martin's suggesstion, PhotoRescue is an excellent product. A free trial version (Mac OS X / Windows) is available on DataRescue website here (http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/v3/index.htm).
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: Natasa Stojsic on July 14, 2008, 11:23:23 am
THANK YOU..... I will definitely try it!!!
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: clawery on July 14, 2008, 02:53:27 pm
Quote
THANK YOU..... I will definitely try it!!!
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=208082\")

I would also recommend using Data Rescue II (Prosoft Engineering).  I had a CF card that I had shot in my Canon and then accidently put it in a Phase back.. and started shooting.  Everything will be fine until you go to download the card.  I highly recommend formating all your cards before shooting with them... in any camera.

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
[email protected]
[a href=\"http://www.captureintegration.com]Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year[/url]

877-217-9870 | National  Atlanta / Miami
404-234-5195 | Cell  
Sign up for our Newsletter (http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101868815210&p=oi) | Read Our Latest Newsletter (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: Natasa Stojsic on July 14, 2008, 11:52:14 pm
Quote
I would also recommend using Data Rescue II (Prosoft Engineering).  I had a CF card that I had shot in my Canon and then accidently put it in a Phase back.. and started shooting.  Everything will be fine until you go to download the card.  I highly recommend formating all your cards before shooting with them... in any camera.

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
[email protected]
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year (http://www.captureintegration.com)

877-217-9870 | National  Atlanta / Miami
404-234-5195 | Cell 
Sign up for our Newsletter (http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101868815210&p=oi) | Read Our Latest Newsletter (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=208146\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Chris, T H A N K S for the option!!!
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: Natasa Stojsic on July 14, 2008, 11:58:49 pm
UPDATE:

I purchased PhotoRescue

[span style=\'font-size:11pt;line-height:100%\']Everything is Recovered and in Perfect Order[/span]  


Once again GRACIAS/MERCI/THANKS to Martin, Francois and Chris!!!
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: francois on July 15, 2008, 03:03:40 am
Quote
UPDATE:

I purchased PhotoRescue

[span style=\'font-size:11pt;line-height:100%\']Everything is Recovered and in Perfect Order[/span]  
Once again GRACIAS/MERCI/THANKS to Martin, Francois and Chris!!!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=208275\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Glad to hear that everything ended in a good way!
 
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: clawery on July 17, 2008, 10:51:37 am
Quote
Glad to hear that everything ended in a good way!
 
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=208302\")


Glad to hear it worked for you!  Just curious.. which software did you use?

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
[email protected]
[a href=\"http://www.captureintegration.com]Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year[/url]

877-217-9870 | National
404-234-5195 | Cell  
Sign up for our Newsletter (http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101868815210&p=oi) | Read Our Latest Newsletter (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: francois on July 17, 2008, 10:54:37 am
Quote
Glad to hear it worked for you!  Just curious.. which software did you use?

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
[email protected]
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year (http://www.captureintegration.com)

877-217-9870 | National
404-234-5195 | Cell 
Sign up for our Newsletter (http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101868815210&p=oi) | Read Our Latest Newsletter (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=208912\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Natasa seems to have use PhotoRescue

Quote
…
I purchased PhotoRescue
…
Title: Recover Phase Files on Flash Card when used simul?
Post by: Natasa Stojsic on July 20, 2008, 10:46:42 pm
Quote
Glad to hear it worked for you!  Just curious.. which software did you use?

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
[email protected]
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year (http://www.captureintegration.com)

877-217-9870 | National
404-234-5195 | Cell 
Sign up for our Newsletter (http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101868815210&p=oi) | Read Our Latest Newsletter (http://www.captureintegration.com/our-company/newsletters/)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=208912\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

PhotoRescue and not because it was cheaper... but the it took 3 hours to recover and I needed files right away so I paid like U$30.00

If I started with Data Rescue II, I would have probably recovered it and perhaps have more sophisticated software and considering the investments of US$99.00 I would be entirely happy.....

Actually, I was ready to pay US$1000 to pro to recover it if PhotoRescue/Data Rescue II didn't work!!!

Thank God everything worked!!!

Agan BIG THANKS to you guys!!!