Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: wesley on July 12, 2008, 01:55:45 am

Title: Need assistance to print 50x75cm in Paris
Post by: wesley on July 12, 2008, 01:55:45 am
Hello all,

I live in Paris and I have a friend who needs to have an image printed at 50x75 cm on Epson Traditional Photo Paper. I will not be able to print at that size as I am using an Epson 3800. Could someone help me out on this? A service bureau or printing service would be great!

Wesley
Title: Need assistance to print 50x75cm in Paris
Post by: neil snape on July 14, 2008, 04:08:27 am
Quote
Hello all,

I live in Paris and I have a friend who needs to have an image printed at 50x75 cm on Epson Traditional Photo Paper. I will not be able to print at that size as I am using an Epson 3800. Could someone help me out on this? A service bureau or printing service would be great!

Wesley
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=207511\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Tell them to go to SelfColor , in the 10th where they have LFP on self service. Otherwise you'll have to go to a lab or other poster shop that do this.
Title: Need assistance to print 50x75cm in Paris
Post by: wesley on July 14, 2008, 04:52:52 am
Quote
Tell them to go to SelfColor , in the 10th where they have LFP on self service. Otherwise you'll have to go to a lab or other poster shop that do this.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=208024\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Great! thanks for the info. I'll check it 1st thing tmr. =)

wes