Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Lust4Life on July 03, 2008, 09:49:20 pm
-
For Sale - Phase One P45+ for the H2 with only 1,173 exposures on it. Purchased new in October, 2007 with 3 year Transferrable Exchange Warranty. Also available is a Hasselblad H2 Kit with film back, never used, and standard 80mm lens. Purchased at same time as the P45+ along with a new additional Hasselblad 35mm lens. Includes two Hasselblad batteries and the new style of charger. Have all original packaging.
All is in like new condition!
Selling as I will not have the time I had expected to have to continue my landscape work and it seems foolish to have the camera just sitting idle.
Package price for all is $29,995/OBO. Would prefer to sell as a package but open to the option of breaking out the pieces for separate sale.
Contact Jack Brady
770-592-7435
Naples, FL
web site: http://www.shadowsdancing.com (http://www.shadowsdancing.com)
-
I've bought from Jack before and he's a stand up guy and a good seller.
-
I am interested in the complete kit. Is it still for sale?
Henrik
-
Yes, it is available - feel free to call me if you are serious about purchase.
Jack
-
Top-of-the-line gear and fascinating conversation to boot!
-rm
-
Sheldon,
Thank you for the kind words!
I sincerely appreciate your comments.
Best,
Jack
I've bought from Jack before and he's a stand up guy and a good seller.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=205407\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
It´s nighttime at the moment here in Norway, and my children are sleeping. I can call tomorrow.
Can you please tell me your experience with the files from the P45+?
I started with the H20 some years ago, and have used different backs since then,
but I miss the Phase One look, and consider to go back to Phase One.
What are your experiences with this setup?
Henrik
-
I am serious about this.
-
I'll send you a PM and we can carry on our discussion in private.
Jack
-
Gear is still available - have only received very low offers - serious buyers who are aware of the value of the P45+ with only 1170 clicks on it, an H2 Kit with the addition of the H2 35mm lens need to contact me.
My dealer stated that the P45+ alone should sell for $23,500 to $24,000. If interested in the back for that price, I'd be willing to sell it separately. I'll then put the H2 on ebay if no one is interested in it here.
Thus, I'm open to offers on all gear, but please do some homework to have a logical premise behind the offer you make to me. If based on sound logic, I'll consider it.
Thanks,
Jack
-
Sold.
Jack