Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: almeck on June 24, 2008, 03:16:49 pm
-
Given the inclusion of PhotoKit-like sharpening in the latest revs of Lightroom, are there (or could there be) equivalent Sharpening settings (Amount, Radius, Detail, Masking) in LR for each of the different capture sharpening choices in PhotoKit? For example, is there an equivalent LR Sharpening setting set to achieve, say, PhotoKit’s “Digital High-Res Sharpen, Medium Edge Sharpen?”
-
Given the inclusion of PhotoKit-like sharpening in the latest revs of Lightroom, are there (or could there be) equivalent Sharpening settings (Amount, Radius, Detail, Masking) in LR for each of the different capture sharpening choices in PhotoKit? For example, is there an equivalent LR Sharpening setting set to achieve, say, PhotoKit’s “Digital High-Res Sharpen, Medium Edge Sharpen?”
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=203424\")
Read [a href=\"http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19057&hl=medium+edge+sharpen]this discussion[/url]. It might give you some pointers.
-
Read this discussion (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19057&hl=medium+edge+sharpen). It might give you some pointers.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=203510\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Perfect, thanks francois! I searched prior to asking this question, can't believe I missed it.
Al Mecklenburg
-
Perfect, thanks francois! I searched prior to asking this question, can't believe I missed it.
Al Mecklenburg
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=203557\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Al,
The forums is a vast place, it's so easy to miss information. Try to fine tune you image and use those PKS-like settings as starting points.
Good luck.