Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: klane on June 12, 2008, 03:31:13 pm

Title: FS: Profoto Modifiers
Post by: klane on June 12, 2008, 03:31:13 pm
Just making room for some new stuff, so  clearing out some stuff I no longer need:

Softlight white with glass disc  SOLD

Softlight white, with box almost like new $265

Magnum reflector, as new   $195

1x4 Profoto softboxes with bags both SOLD

Softlight Diffuser, pretty much as new in the box SOLD

Photoflex profoto speedrings SOLD

I think thats all for now. Id be willing to trade for the following:

2x2 profoto softboxes

10 degree zoom grids
Title: FS: Profoto Modifiers
Post by: Snook on June 15, 2008, 10:53:27 am
Quote
Just making room for some new stuff, so  clearing out some stuff I no longer need:

Softlight white with glass disc   $265

1x4 Profoto saftboxes with bags  $310 each they have been used once they are like new  (2)

Softlight Diffuser, pretty much as new in the box $25  What is this???

Photoflex profoto speedrings $75 each (2)

I think thats all for now. Id be willing to trade for the following:

2x2 profoto softboxes

profoto probox

magnum grid

10 degree zoom grids
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=201203\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: FS: Profoto Modifiers
Post by: Studio12NYC on June 15, 2008, 06:12:05 pm
What's still available?
Title: FS: Profoto Modifiers
Post by: klane on June 18, 2008, 05:45:59 pm
updated, bump.
Title: FS: Profoto Modifiers
Post by: klane on July 02, 2008, 09:10:20 pm
updated again

1 softlight and  1 magnum remain