Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: photovillage on June 09, 2008, 01:13:02 am
-
This lens has been used personally on and off for a year and a half. It is still in 8.5 out of 10 condition and the glass is perfect.
Before going to other venues, I would like to offer it to LL users at a very reasonable $2950.
Again, this is not a commercial ad, and the lens would be more $$$ through my store.
I'm open to a trade for a Leica 35-70mm f2.8 ASPH R...but that is all I need in trades for my personal use right now.
please email me at '[email protected]' to order it. I can call you in response if you are in the USA. Shipping at actual cost. Payment preferred by cleared funds to my personal account.
[attachment=6966:attachment]
-
How many shots are through the counter?