Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: FrançoisTT on May 31, 2008, 08:47:57 am

Title: H1 body / HM back / HVM waist finder / HC100 lens
Post by: FrançoisTT on May 31, 2008, 08:47:57 am
FOR SALE...

Because I am changing my camera system, I am selling some of my spare (back-up) “H” items :

> Hasselblad H1 body (only 603 activations !!! & the latest fireware installed)
+ Film back HM16:32 (298 activations),
+ HVM waist level viewfinder (Product n°3053328) in like new condition.
All in perfect working condition.
Price : 1600€/$2490 (plus shipping & insurance).

> Hasselblad HC100mm lens with only 143 activations !!!...in 100% like new condition, with original hood, case, caps, in original Hasselblad box.
Price : 1600€/$2490 (plus shipping & insurance).

Payment by bank transfer only

I am in Paris / France
(Pick-up possible)
Title: H1 body / HM back / HVM waist finder / HC100 lens
Post by: FrançoisTT on May 31, 2008, 09:22:47 am
PS : Hasselblad HC 100mm lens was bought new in July 2007 !!!
Title: H1 body / HM back / HVM waist finder / HC100 lens
Post by: FrançoisTT on June 01, 2008, 06:01:33 am
The Back HM seems to be SOLD.

> Hasselblad H1 body (603 act.) = 1300€ ($2022)

> Hasselblad H WL viewFinder (like new) = 190€ ($295)

> Hasselblad HC100mm (143 act.) = 1600€ ($2490)

+ shipping cost with insurance (from France)
Title: H1 body / HM back / HVM waist finder / HC100 lens
Post by: Studio12NYC on June 11, 2008, 10:36:32 pm
Very interested?

I will be in France July 10th.  If I pay you a deposit would you hold the system?

I have been deciding between the Mamiya and the Hassy.  But think I will will go with the Hassy since I can mount Leaf backs on the RZ as well.

Thanks,

SO
Title: H1 body / HM back / HVM waist finder / HC100 lens
Post by: FrançoisTT on June 12, 2008, 02:07:24 pm
PM sended.


Quote
Very interested?

I will be in France July 10th.  If I pay you a deposit would you hold the system?

I have been deciding between the Mamiya and the Hassy.  But think I will will go with the Hassy since I can mount Leaf backs on the RZ as well.

Thanks,

SO
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=201031\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: H1 body / HM back / HVM waist finder / HC100 lens
Post by: FrançoisTT on June 20, 2008, 04:49:04 pm
NOW on EBAY...

( Items n° 150261700049 / 150261704265 / 150261707771 )
Title: H1 body / HM back / HVM waist finder / HC100 lens
Post by: Raphael on June 22, 2008, 11:57:55 am
Quote
NOW on EBAY...

( Items n° 150261700049 / 150261704265 / 150261707771 )
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=202630\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Sent you a pm
Title: H1 body / HM back / HVM waist finder / HC100 lens
Post by: FrançoisTT on June 23, 2008, 08:14:40 am
Items n° 150262377415 / 150262377907 / 150262378386
+ Tripod H quick coupling (150261922915   )
Good bids...
Regards. François