Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: The View on May 25, 2008, 04:11:27 pm
-
I have set the opacity to 100%, and the flow to 100%.
But still, using the clone stamp tool, it brightens up the repaired section.
Even when I switch to "darken", it lightens the area.
I don't see any settings I could use to change that.
-
If you have adjustement layers active on top of the base layer in which you are trying to clone, this might be the culprit. Try desactivating them when you clone.
This was a bug a CS2 that I don't remember having seen in CS3.
Cheers,
Bernard
-
If you have adjustement layers active on top of the base layer in which you are trying to clone, this might be the culprit. Try desactivating them when you clone.
This was a bug a CS2 that I don't remember having seen in CS3.
Cheers,
Bernard
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=197967\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks, Bernard!
I found out, if I continued on another layer, it would work, too.
But it messes up the order, to keep corrections of different things on separate layers, so "background clean-up" for the background of the photo (not the background layer), and a "face layer", etc...
Good to know, that you have to switch off the layers above.
So, I see, that even on a well working software like PS, there are still a few bugs around.
Well, you gave me some insecticide...