Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: ChristopherFrick on May 20, 2008, 10:49:14 pm

Title: Full Moon Rise
Post by: ChristopherFrick on May 20, 2008, 10:49:14 pm
Hello,

Just a few shots of moonrise the other evening. Would have been good if that person hadn't lit the bonfire under the moon. Anyone for melted cheese  

C&C appreciated.

Regards,
Chris.
[attachment=6669:attachment]

[attachment=6670:attachment]
Title: Full Moon Rise
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 21, 2008, 12:07:08 am
Nice pictures, both. I would be tempted to cheat: that is, use the PS clone tool to plant some trees to cover up the bonfire smoke.
Title: Full Moon Rise
Post by: sergio on May 21, 2008, 09:36:56 am
Quote
Nice pictures, both. I would be tempted to cheat: that is, use the PS clone tool to plant some trees to cover up the bonfire smoke.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=196943\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Or the houses.
Title: Full Moon Rise
Post by: francois on May 21, 2008, 10:02:54 am
The second one does it for me. I agree with both Eric and Sergio, I would clone out houses and smoke.