Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: boba on May 16, 2008, 04:48:02 pm

Title: Sanho Colorsource
Post by: boba on May 16, 2008, 04:48:02 pm
I'm looking at buying a Sanho Colorspace portable storage device but I read a posting on another site that really ripped Sanho.
Does anyone have experience w/ Sanho re: quality and reliability?
Title: Sanho Colorsource
Post by: DarkPenguin on May 16, 2008, 04:51:40 pm
Did you read the review on this site?
Title: Sanho Colorsource
Post by: boba on May 16, 2008, 05:06:42 pm
Quote
I'm looking at buying a Sanho Colorspace portable storage device but I read a posting on another site that really ripped Sanho.
Does anyone have experience w/ Sanho re: quality and reliability?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=196148\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Yes, Thanks but the post I saw was so damning I thought I check on recent experience.
Title: Sanho Colorsource
Post by: SecondFocus on May 18, 2008, 09:13:36 pm
I have had a Sanho "Space" for about 2 years and it is just fine. Works perfectly, does everything it is supposed to do.

You can not believe so very much of what you read online.
Title: Sanho Colorsource
Post by: matt4626 on May 19, 2008, 02:17:30 pm
I have one of their earlier models. Works great!
Title: Sanho Colorsource
Post by: Mark D Segal on May 26, 2008, 08:39:21 pm
I have the Colorspace 250GB model, and so far so good. Very reliable, very compact, easy to use and fast. If you buy one make sure to up-grade to the latest firmware. They've been good at issuing firmware upgrades to fix the minor issues early adopters have brought to their attention.
Title: Sanho Colorsource
Post by: eleanorbrown on May 27, 2008, 10:31:28 am
I just purchased the Colorspace 0 - 250gb.  It is fast and easy to use.  They are also working on firmware that will support Phase One RAW files too. Eleanor

Quote
I have the Colorspace 250GB model, and so far so good. Very reliable, very compact, easy to use and fast. If you buy one make sure to up-grade to the latest firmware. They've been good at issuing firmware upgrades to fix the minor issues early adopters have brought to their attention.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=198198\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Sanho Colorsource
Post by: boba on June 06, 2008, 02:05:09 pm
Thanks everyone for you comments.
Bob A