Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: jackperk on May 15, 2008, 04:43:36 pm

Title: How to insert a copyright symbol in PS
Post by: jackperk on May 15, 2008, 04:43:36 pm
I wish to affix a copyright symbol with the Text tool in PS3. How do I do that?

jack
Title: How to insert a copyright symbol in PS
Post by: kjkahn on May 15, 2008, 05:07:25 pm
Quote
I wish to affix a copyright symbol with the Text tool in PS3. How do I do that?

jack
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=195982\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Under Windows, Alt+0169 does it.

Ken
Title: How to insert a copyright symbol in PS
Post by: lightstand on May 15, 2008, 05:29:19 pm
using a mac the keys for the © are: option + G
Title: How to insert a copyright symbol in PS
Post by: LoisWakeman on May 16, 2008, 04:52:28 am
Quote
Under Windows, Alt+0169 does it.Ken[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=195988\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
But you must use the numeric keypad to enter the numbers.

The Charmap app is a good one to get to know on Windows.
Title: How to insert a copyright symbol in PS
Post by: Alaska on May 16, 2008, 05:22:53 pm
There is also a nice how to in chapter 15 in Scott Kelby's "The Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers".
Title: How to insert a copyright symbol in PS
Post by: jerryrock on May 16, 2008, 07:27:34 pm
Here is a handy character chart:

[attachment=6625:attachment]