Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: budjames on May 13, 2008, 04:55:54 am

Title: FS RRS L bracket for Canon 1D/1Ds MkI&II
Post by: budjames on May 13, 2008, 04:55:54 am
I sold my Canon 1Ds MkII so I have no use for my Really Right Stuff L-bracket.

Excellent condition for $50+shipping.

Bud James
Title: FS RRS L bracket for Canon 1D/1Ds MkI&II
Post by: dhlewis on May 13, 2008, 08:13:30 am
Quote
I sold my Canon 1Ds MkII so I have no use for my Really Right Stuff L-bracket.

Excellent condition for $50+shipping.

Bud James
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=195424\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

PM Sent
Title: FS RRS L bracket for Canon 1D/1Ds MkI&II
Post by: DCW on May 13, 2008, 09:09:49 am
Quote
I sold my Canon 1Ds MkII so I have no use for my Really Right Stuff L-bracket.

Excellent condition for $50+shipping.

Bud James
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=195424\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
 
I'll take it for $50.00 plus shipping - I'm at work, call me at 978 853-4888 (cell)
and we can swap info.

Thanks
Dan Walsh