Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: ChristopherFrick on May 12, 2008, 02:52:50 am
-
Hello all,
Here's just some 'test' shots from my local national park. I would appreciate any critique, particularly on the composition.
Thanks,
Chris.
-
Hello all,
Here's just some 'test' shots from my local national park. I would appreciate any critique, particularly on the composition.
Thanks,
Chris.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=195175\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Just my 2ยข;
The interesting part of the left hand image is the texture of the sunlit boards on the dock (boardwalk?). The out-of-focus area above, and the distracting bolts in the upper left corner, greatly weaken the image. The foreground debris really don't add much either. I'd try a much tighter shot focusing just on the sunlit boards.
The right hand image is pleasant enough, but the lighting is nothing special, and the hot (over exposed) grass on the right is very distracting. I would crop this out.