Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: glindarayepix on May 09, 2008, 04:27:12 pm
-
Hi Everyone -
I submitted this elsewhere, but maybe this is the better forum for it:
I recently shot a New England factory being demolished, and have a question about the exposure/colors. The time of day was 8AM, the sun was at around 30 degrees from the horizon (camera WB set to daylight), the histograms looked fine... But the colors came out extremely harsh.
Is there some technique in Photoshop to mitigate this? I've tried all the usual adjustments (levels, curves, H-S) but none really seem to work.
I am attaching two of the photos here. Would appreciate any comments or input or directions to a source of input on this sort of thing.
Thanks,
Glinda
-
Is this the sort of adjustment you want? I wasn't sure from your post as to what you were trying to achieve?