Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Blair Bunting on May 09, 2008, 01:31:59 pm

Title: FS: Zeiss ZF 35, 50, 85 (Nikon)
Post by: Blair Bunting on May 09, 2008, 01:31:59 pm
Yep, all three are for sale, and all three are in mint condition.  All come with the original boxes, warranty cards, and literatures.  All have caps and hoods. Please email with questions about this sale only: [email protected]


All on Ebay now:

85 f/1.4 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330235548777)
50 f/1.4 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330235547339)
35 f/2 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330235545725)


(http://www.blairbunting.com/zeislenses/zeiss-5_std.jpg)

(http://www.blairbunting.com/zeislenses/zeiss-10_std.jpg)

(http://www.blairbunting.com/zeislenses/zeiss-3_std.jpg)
Title: FS: Zeiss ZF 35, 50, 85 (Nikon)
Post by: bob mccarthy on May 09, 2008, 02:04:37 pm
May I ask why are you selliing?

Bob
Title: FS: Zeiss ZF 35, 50, 85 (Nikon)
Post by: Blair Bunting on May 09, 2008, 02:58:30 pm
Just looking for change.  I am positive I will go back eventually, but for now figured I'd let someone else shoot them instead of storing them in the back of the studio.
Title: FS: Zeiss ZF 35, 50, 85 (Nikon)
Post by: Blair Bunting on May 10, 2008, 11:47:11 am
all 3 for 2100
Title: FS: Zeiss ZF 35, 50, 85 (Nikon)
Post by: Blair Bunting on May 11, 2008, 01:00:11 pm
All on Ebay now