Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: benedmonson on May 08, 2008, 05:43:52 pm
-
I'm selling my Phase One p30 med. format digital back in a Contax 645 mount with 16,923 shots on it. It comes with original Phase One Pelican case, Phase One DB software (unregistered), firewire cable, masks for Contax 645, cleaning supplies, double battery charger and 7 batteries for the back. All parts and back in mint condition! I just got the back returned from a cleaning service and checkup. The back was bought new (not refurbished) from Global Imaging in Denver, CO Jan. 2007.
On a side note I sold my other P30 back to a fellow LL'er 2 weeks ago who goes by colorwave.
If you are near Telluride, CO come test this back in my studio!
$9999.00 Firm including shipping, if using paypal add 3%.
cheers,
Ben Edmonson
www.benedmonson.com
-
On a side note I sold my other P30 back to a fellow LL'er 2 weeks ago who goes by colorwave.
Who can vouch for Ben being a straightforward and safe person to deal with. Purchase from him with confidence. (Unsolicited comment from me)
-Ron H.
-
Thanks Ron, glad you're enjoying my other P30 I sold you! I just added pic's to the original post. This is a deal!!!
Ben
-
Ben is first rate he bought my contax system David
-
Thanks David, your Contax system treated me well!