Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: jlat70 on May 08, 2008, 01:08:15 am

Title: For quick sale Aptus 65 with mamiya kit
Post by: jlat70 on May 08, 2008, 01:08:15 am
SOLD

I posted this previously but have had no takers yet.  So a drastic reduction is in order.  I want a sale within the week.

I am selling a very clean Aptus 65 mamiya mount back, only 1999 shots on it. I have lots of extra batteries. Back has over 1yr left of warranty. Selling also Mamiya AFD with 80mm, 55-110, 105-210, and 35mm lenses.  Everything is in great condition!

I am needing to finance other equipment before leaving for a month trip in June.  Otherwise I would not do this, it is too nice a camera.

This is a steal!  28 glorious megapixels and a full camera outfit to boot!

The Aptus 65 has a 1.28 focal factor compared to 1.13 of a 22 or 75 so there is not that much difference.  The 35mm lens here would be = to a 28mm lens in 35mm world.

$13,750 for EVERYTHING!!!! Bank check only at this price or +3% for credit card.

Pics available if you want them for serious buyers.

Call or email

John
585-271-3533
[email protected]
Title: For quick sale Aptus 65 with mamiya kit
Post by: jonstewart on May 08, 2008, 04:19:49 pm
If you don't sell as a lot, I might be interested in the 105-210 at the right price.


...but I do hope you sell it, it would be a great system.
Jon