Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: bellimages on May 05, 2008, 01:07:41 am
-
Before heading off for shows and galleries this season, I decided to change my framing material. Therefore I have several Neilsen matte black, Radius style frames for sale. There are eleven 20 x 24" frames, and five 30 x 36" frames. They are in excellent condition. The combined total cost me $268.90 from American Frame. I will sell all for $125.00. You pay shipping cost.
You can see these frames at this site:
http://www.americanframe.com/catalog/colle...html?col=Radius (http://www.americanframe.com/catalog/collection.html?col=Radius)
Email me at www.bellimages.com
-
Before heading off for shows and galleries this season, I decided to change my framing material. Therefore I have several Neilsen matte black, Radius style frames for sale. There are eleven 20 x 24" frames, and five 30 x 36" frames. They are in excellent condition. The combined total cost me $268.90 from American Frame. I will sell all for $125.00. You pay shipping cost.
You can see these frames at this site:
http://www.americanframe.com/catalog/colle...html?col=Radius (http://www.americanframe.com/catalog/collection.html?col=Radius)
Email me at www.bellimages.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=193522\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You may wish to move this to the proper forum. The one titled FOR SALE