Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: marcmccalmont on May 01, 2008, 06:54:47 am
-
I currently use Breeze Browser Pro for my Canon files and like the histogram for judging exposure but it does not read Phase RAW files correctly (only displays the thumbnail) so I use Bridge for those. But have not been able to find a histogram function in Bridge. Is there a good browser that will read both Canon and Phase RAWs and includes a histogram?
Thanks
Marc
-
capture one V4 is probably your best bet or Lightroom.
-
I use Lightroom for Canon and PhaseOne files. You can create a custom export that will copy the selected files (for example all with 5 stars or the green flagged) to a different folder.
Then you can just open the selects in this folder with any RAW converter you wish. I'm using several different RAW convertors but want to have the workflow all in one tool. For that currently I guess Adobe Lightroom (watch out v2 is ins beta now and available in 64bit so it will come rather sooner than later) or Aperture are your best bests (although I haven't ever used Aperture as I work on PC's).
Best,
Boris
-
I guess it's time to try lightroom
Thanks
Marc