Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: marcwilson on April 30, 2008, 02:20:45 pm

Title: FS: Canon 16-35mm mkII lens
Post by: marcwilson on April 30, 2008, 02:20:45 pm
SOLD

Hi,

I am selling my canon 16-35mm mkII lens.

£700

I have to wait to sell / send it out until another lens arrives by the end of this week / early next week but wanted to give you all a heads up.

Condition of the glass is very nice.
The hood has the odd mark to it and the focussing grip shows a few signs of wear.

It comes complete with front and rear canon caps and, if I can find it, the soft canon lens pouch.

I am in the UK and hence the lens is priced accordingly where the new price is £1100 so I fully understand this will be of very little interest to those in the States.

If needed I can also sell an unused 82mm uv filter with it.
Hoya super HMC Pro 1 multi coated in case for just £20.

Payment by paypal only.

Shipping in the uk is by next day special delivery fully insured for £12
Shipping to rest of europe is insured up to £500 and £15.

Please pm or email me with any questions.

Thanks.

Marc[attachment=6346:attachment][attachment=6347:attachment]
Title: FS: Canon 16-35mm mkII lens
Post by: dseelig on April 30, 2008, 07:53:24 pm
I f this i n euros I owuld buy but I suspect it is pounds david
Quote
Hi,

I am selling my canon 16-35mm mkII lens.

£700

I have to wait to sell / send it out until another lens arrives by the end of this week / early next week but wanted to give you all a heads up.

Condition of the glass is very nice.
The hood has the odd mark to it and the focussing grip shows a few signs of wear.

It comes complete with front and rear canon caps and, if I can find it, the soft canon lens pouch.

I am in the UK and hence the lens is priced accordingly where the new price is £1100 so I fully understand this will be of very little interest to those in the States.

If needed I can also sell an unused 82mm uv filter with it.
Hoya super HMC Pro 1 multi coated in case for just £20.

Payment by paypal only.

Shipping in the uk is by next day special delivery fully insured for £12
Shipping to rest of europe is insured up to £500 and £15.

Please pm or email me with any questions.

Thanks.

Marc[attachment=6346:attachment][attachment=6347:attachment]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=192713\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: FS: Canon 16-35mm mkII lens
Post by: marcwilson on May 01, 2008, 05:10:44 am
Quote
I f this i n euros I owuld buy but I suspect it is pounds david
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=192765\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yes david it is in UK pounds. £££
If this price was euros it would be less than most mark 1 lenses go for!
Title: FS: Canon 16-35mm mkII lens
Post by: dseelig on May 01, 2008, 01:58:58 pm
Hi Marc If euros in the us it would be more then most mk1s go for but a bargain by about for a mk 11 good luck David
Title: FS: Canon 16-35mm mkII lens
Post by: marcwilson on May 01, 2008, 04:03:30 pm
Quote
Hi Marc If euros in the us it would be more then most mk1s go for but a bargain by about for a mk 11 good luck David
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=192950\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes as is often said these days...uk and euro sales are no good for those in the US due to the exchange rate...
Title: FS: Canon 16-35mm mkII lens
Post by: marcwilson on May 04, 2008, 08:46:27 am
Lens now on ebay...price here reduced to £685 for LL'ers.
Thanks.