Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Josh-H on April 25, 2008, 11:43:51 pm

Title: Mount Buffalo Plateau - Victoria Australia
Post by: Josh-H on April 25, 2008, 11:43:51 pm
Comments welcome.

Canon 5D w/ 16-35mm F2.8L RAW processed LR v1.4
Title: Mount Buffalo Plateau - Victoria Australia
Post by: TMcCulley on April 25, 2008, 11:51:33 pm
Quote
Comments welcome.

Canon 5D w/ 16-35mm F2.8L RAW processed LR v1.4
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=191974\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

What a wonderful shot.  The dark spot in the top center area draws the eye much to strongly.  I would suggest changing the contrast of that area or cloning it out or something to reduce the impact.

Tom
Title: Mount Buffalo Plateau - Victoria Australia
Post by: Bill Caulfeild-Browne on April 26, 2008, 07:46:07 pm
Quote
Comments welcome.

Canon 5D w/ 16-35mm F2.8L RAW processed LR v1.4
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=191974\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
My highest compliment is - I wish I had taken that.

I wish I had taken that.

Bill
Title: Mount Buffalo Plateau - Victoria Australia
Post by: Josh-H on April 28, 2008, 11:59:18 pm
Quote
My highest compliment is - I wish I had taken that.

I wish I had taken that.

Bill
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=192056\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thank you very much indeed.  

I have just made a print on Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta and am really happy with it. I love this paper.