Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: amcinroy on April 24, 2008, 06:39:36 am

Title: Dunluce Castle, Northern Ireland
Post by: amcinroy on April 24, 2008, 06:39:36 am
Here's a selection from last week on the North coast of Ireland.

You can also read about the making of these images in my monthly article on research and previsualisation in landscape photography.
http://www.andymcinroy.com/0805note.htm (http://www.andymcinroy.com/0805note.htm)

(http://www.andymcinroy.com/images/ir333.jpg)

(http://www.andymcinroy.com/images/ir332.jpg)

(http://www.andymcinroy.com/images/ir334.jpg)

(http://www.andymcinroy.com/images/ir335.jpg)
Title: Dunluce Castle, Northern Ireland
Post by: Pelao on April 24, 2008, 10:32:40 pm
I know Dunluce well (my parents live reasonably close) and I feel your shots capture the variable moodiness of the area very well. Your preparation paid off.
Title: Dunluce Castle, Northern Ireland
Post by: JDClements on April 29, 2008, 08:24:18 pm
I especially like the second shot. I want to dive right into it so I can walk over and explore the ruins.
Title: Dunluce Castle, Northern Ireland
Post by: Nat Coalson on May 09, 2008, 11:04:12 am
Really beautiful images. #1 and #4 are my favorite because of the water surface. Thanks for sharing!