Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: marc gerritsen on April 23, 2008, 08:21:22 am
-
http://www.newsmailservice.com/mail.asp?08...457635351marc@m (http://www.newsmailservice.com/mail.asp?08190420457635351marc@m)
-
Now all we need is the PC version.
D.
-
It's very impressive to me how thorough Hasselblad is with their communications.
I hear Christian is pretty sharp, and they have good copywriter(s).
-
This summer, Billy, but the Sinar eXposure one.
Thierry
Now all we need is the PC version.
D.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=191399\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
It wasn't me who asked, Thierry.
I'm a hardcore Mac user.
-
yes, I saw it, but was thinking you will ask sooner rather than later!
Thierry
It wasn't me who asked, Thierry.
I'm a hardcore Mac user.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=191413\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
I know I ask the most questions by far
as I'm researching
but I have no intentions of using a PC
unless Apple licenses OSX to run on an HP rackmount
that I'd like to be my capture station.
-
me neither. I don't think that will ever happen.
but I have no intentions of using a PC
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=191421\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
Your Intel Mac is a PC! Of course Windows is Windows, but it runs in a happier place ;-).