Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: TimeZone on April 22, 2008, 07:15:33 pm

Title: How to enter Spring Contest?
Post by: TimeZone on April 22, 2008, 07:15:33 pm
Hi, I read about the spring contest in the what's new, and I had either forgot about it (probably) or didn't know about it.

I clicked on the link, but can't find anything about entering.  A click on the picture for it takes me to the store.  I guess maybe purchasing something is a requirement perhaps?  I've purchased a number of items already though; From Camera to Print, Lightroom Tutorial, and I believe both the number 15 and 16 video journals, along with some others in the past.  I think these would qualify.

What do I need to do to see about submission information?  I don't really know that I have any good shots for this anyway, but would like to see more about it.

Thanks.
Title: How to enter Spring Contest?
Post by: michael on April 22, 2008, 07:18:55 pm
Any purchase from our online store is an entry.

Michael
Title: How to enter Spring Contest?
Post by: TimeZone on April 22, 2008, 07:26:53 pm
Quote
Any purchase from our online store is an entry.

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=191308\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Thanks Michael!  Yeah, I had just went back and checked the links again and read closer at the bottom of the page and realized that you are automatically entered.  My bad, for some reason I had just gotten it in my head that it was a photo submission contest and wasn't seeing away to do that.