Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Josh-H on April 14, 2008, 07:22:31 pm

Title: Golden Path - Jasper National Park
Post by: Josh-H on April 14, 2008, 07:22:31 pm
Very glad to see this photograph re-appear on the Home page as its been one of my favourites for a long time.

Something very 'Tolkien' about this scene - its very soothing and pleasing on the eye with a lovely 'flow to it.

Wonderful Landscape Photograph.
Title: Golden Path - Jasper National Park
Post by: Mike Louw on April 14, 2008, 08:52:55 pm
Quote
Very glad to see this photograph re-appear on the Home page as its been one of my favourites for a long time.

Wonderful Landscape Photograph.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=189552\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
t

I agree. In fact, I have a print hanging on my wall. I don't think Michael still sells prints via the website any more, though.
Title: Golden Path - Jasper National Park
Post by: mich8261 on April 18, 2008, 11:59:53 pm
Am I the only one who gets a broken link page when clicking on this beautiful picture? I was hoping to see it larger.
Title: Golden Path - Jasper National Park
Post by: frankric on April 19, 2008, 02:16:04 am
Quote
Am I the only one who gets a broken link page when clicking on this beautiful picture? I was hoping to see it larger.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=190549\")
The link from the home page does seem to be broken. The larger version is [a href=\"http://www.luminous-landscape.com/1photo-pages/g/golden-path.shtml]here.[/url]

It's one of my favourites as well.
Title: Golden Path - Jasper National Park
Post by: DarkPenguin on April 30, 2008, 05:37:04 pm
Quote
t

I agree. In fact, I have a print hanging on my wall. I don't think Michael still sells prints via the website any more, though.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=189566\")

It is one of the prints listed in the Alexis' Fund Raising Print Sale ...

[a href=\"http://www.luminous-landscape.com/alexis.shtml]http://www.luminous-landscape.com/alexis.shtml[/url]