Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Kenneth Sky on April 14, 2008, 04:18:55 pm
-
I had looked forward to purchasing this camera when it was announced but what a disappointment. I had expected it to be expensive so that's not the deal-breaker. The slow functioning of the AF and writespeed together with the archaic menu system put this camera out of the P&S league. If I'm going to take my time and have to use an awkwark viewfinder, I might as well lug my DSLR. At least a small entry level DSLR with pancake lens would be quicker and faster if not in the same price ballpark. I guess I'll have to get my pockets enlarged at the tailor
-
I, too, had been anxiously awaiting it. Oh well, now I can spend the money on food or something like that.
-
No $$$,$$ for Sigma. Seems to be easier to get a used Contax G2 + 35mm Scanner on Ebay, or to wait for the features of the next Canon G10.