Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: gunnar1 on April 07, 2008, 09:42:06 pm

Title: Best Digicam?- not what you think!
Post by: gunnar1 on April 07, 2008, 09:42:06 pm
Any suggestions for a kid friendly, cheap digicam for my son's birthday? I'd like to not spend _too_ much as he is only 8 after all...
Title: Best Digicam?- not what you think!
Post by: BobDavid on April 07, 2008, 10:19:09 pm
I got my 8 year old daughter a Kodak EasyShare C633. I think it was $129. It has an optical finder as well as the LCD. It takes nice stills; the movies are good too. You'll want to get rechargeable batteries and a little case to put the camera in. The camera is easy to use.
Title: Best Digicam?- not what you think!
Post by: gunnar1 on April 07, 2008, 10:21:11 pm
Thanks BobDavid. That's right in the price range that I had in mind too.
Title: Best Digicam?- not what you think!
Post by: sojournerphoto on April 08, 2008, 06:55:48 am
I just bought my 6 year old a second hand G7 - better value than I expected as it was second hand.

Mike