Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: markdfink on March 31, 2008, 10:14:56 am

Title: Z3100 firmware newbie question
Post by: markdfink on March 31, 2008, 10:14:56 am
Hi,

I just bought a used 44" Z3100 printer over the weekend and will begin setting it up tonight. It hasn't had it's firmware updated in a long time, according to the previous owner. When I try to find the firmware on HP's site, I get an error that the page can't be found. I can't even get www.designjet.com to come up.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Mark
www.nyc.360cities.net
www.pinnacle-vr.com
www.northernlight.net
Title: Z3100 firmware newbie question
Post by: Doombrain on March 31, 2008, 10:45:54 am
HP's support site isn't very good, it's always dropping the connection. i had the same problem the last time i updated my z3100.

Just keep checking back, it'll come up at some point.
Title: Z3100 firmware newbie question
Post by: markdfink on March 31, 2008, 11:14:59 am
How right you are. The site is up again. Sort of... I can at least get further along in the process, but the final link to the drivers and firmware still comes up with the net equivalent of "Huh?"

I'll keep trying - thanks!

Mark
http://www.nyc.360cities.net (http://www.nyc.360cities.net)
http://www.pinnacle-vr.com (http://www.pinnacle-vr.com)
http://www.northernlight.net (http://www.northernlight.net)