Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: christiaan on March 25, 2008, 05:51:47 am
-
How about the lightfastness of the Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper or other 'baryta' papers such as Hahnemuhle, Innova, Harman, Ilford?
Are these papers already tested by Wilhelm Imaging Research?
-
You can test for humidity , ozone dgradation etc but lightfastness must imply inks on the media.
I thought I saw some figures on the new papers on WIR site, http://www.wilhelm-research.com/ (http://www.wilhelm-research.com/)
-
thanks neil.
-
How about the lightfastness of the Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper or other 'baryta' papers such as Hahnemuhle, Innova, Harman, Ilford?
Are these papers already tested by Wilhelm Imaging Research?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=184085\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
If you visit Wilhelm's website (www.wilhelm-research.com) you will see that Exhibition Fiber is under test, Harman has a press release saying that Wilhelm is to test their papers, but there is nothing I've seen there about the new Ilford and Hahn papers.