Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Bill in WV on March 24, 2008, 03:08:02 pm

Title: WTB: Battery Grip for KonicaMinolta A2
Post by: Bill in WV on March 24, 2008, 03:08:02 pm
I have managed to break the battery door on my KonicaMinolta A2's battery grip. Fortunately, the camera itself is still in excellent condition. I need a source to acquire the part/s necessary to repair or to find a replacement grip. I would prefer another grip as one of the battery clips in this grip is also broken. Any help or source would be appreciated, preferably in the US, but I figure this will not be easy, so any source would be appreciated.

Bill in WV
Title: WTB: Battery Grip for KonicaMinolta A2
Post by: Bill in WV on March 28, 2008, 09:16:50 am
I found one so we can close this search.

Bill in WV