Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Pham Minh Son on March 22, 2008, 11:16:17 pm
-
It is now official that Phase One will support the Rolleiflex camera system. However, given the current biggest sensor sized back not being square, will the adapter interphase be able to rotate like the Sinar adapter interphase for square format cameras? I would like to know more details about this interphase.
thanks,
-Son
-
Deleted.
-
Hi Son,
Are you talking about the Hy6 or older 6008? If you are talking about the older 6008 AF then I can tell you no EXIF other than ISO is recorded unfortunately as far as I know. Lance Schad at Capture Integration should know more and I hope he will correct me if I'm wrong. I'd love it to have the complete Exif or even just which lens was used, shutter and aperture values. This is really helpful info. No cable will be required though - just like the dbP20. As far as mount goes, he was checking with me to see if the back could be mounted vertically or horizontally per the customers request (which he thought was possible) but as far as I know it can't be rotated.
And if you were talking about the Hy6 please tell us more!
Eric
-
It is now official that Phase One will support the Rolleiflex camera system. However, given the current biggest sensor sized back not being square, will the adapter interphase be able to rotate like the Sinar adapter interphase for square format cameras? I would like to know more details about this interphase.
thanks,
-Son
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=183630\")
What is you officail source ?
[a href=\"http://www.phaseone.com/Global/Search.aspx?search=interphase]phase search..[/url]
SMm
-
It is now official that Phase One will support the Rolleiflex camera system. However, given the current biggest sensor sized back not being square, will the adapter interphase be able to rotate like the Sinar adapter interphase for square format cameras? I would like to know more details about this interphase.
thanks,
-Son
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183630\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hi
Hy6...........NO. The Hy6 is for Sinar & Leaf.....Period.
Denis
-
What is you officail source ?
phase search.. (http://www.phaseone.com/Global/Search.aspx?search=interphase)
SMm
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=183668\")
[a href=\"http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/01/31/phase-one-comes-to-the-rolleiflex/]http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/01/...the-rolleiflex/[/url]
-
http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/01/...the-rolleiflex/ (http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/01/31/phase-one-comes-to-the-rolleiflex/)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183676\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
OK. thought someone was talking Hy6
S
-
I am refering to the Rollei 6008. But the Rollei Hy6 is also welcome as well. I would like to know if Phase One or Rollei is ready to make the mount for the Phase One back.
-Son