Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: professorgb on March 21, 2008, 03:05:56 pm

Title: Epson Exhibition Fiber profile for b9180
Post by: professorgb on March 21, 2008, 03:05:56 pm
Has anyone seen an HP B9180pro profile for the new exhibition fiber paper?  Epson's giving away small packs of 8.5x11, and I'd like to try it.

Thanks.
Title: Epson Exhibition Fiber profile for b9180
Post by: joncanfield on March 24, 2008, 12:02:18 am
Quote
Has anyone seen an HP B9180pro profile for the new exhibition fiber paper?  Epson's giving away small packs of 8.5x11, and I'd like to try it.

Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183284\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I have one. Contact me off list ([email protected]) & I'll email it.

Jon
Title: Epson Exhibition Fiber profile for b9180
Post by: professorgb on March 24, 2008, 11:54:36 am
Email has been sent.  Thanks for the offer!

Quote
I have one. Contact me off list ([email protected]) & I'll email it.

Jon
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183863\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]