Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pmw on March 19, 2008, 02:02:31 pm

Title: FA: Contax 28mm f2 and Voigtländer 15mm Heliar
Post by: pmw on March 19, 2008, 02:02:31 pm
I have relisted the Contax/Zeiss 28mm f2 "Hollywood" lens at a reduced price in line with other recent auctions, where the lens has been sold. Prices have apparently come down a bit, so I have adjusted accordingly. The listing for the Contax/Zeiss 28mm NO LONGER includes the CameraQuest Contax to Canon EOS adapter, which I have decided to keep.

I'm located in Copenhagen, Denmark so please consider any import duty and tax that applies for your country. My auctions can be found here:

Contax/Zeiss Distagon 28mm F2 "Hollywood" (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140218636059&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004)

Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15mm f4.5 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140217032567&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004)  SOLD

CameraQuest Leica-R to Canon EOS mount adapter (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140217813617&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004) SOLD

Leica Viewfinder Magnifier M 1.25x (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140217810130&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004) SOLD

Send PM with any questions. I have 100% eBay feedback. Happy bidding.
Title: FA: Contax 28mm f2 and Voigtländer 15mm Heliar
Post by: pmw on March 20, 2008, 08:44:52 am
Added CameraQuest Leica R to Canon EOS adapter.
Title: FA: Contax 28mm f2 and Voigtländer 15mm Heliar
Post by: pmw on March 22, 2008, 09:47:15 am
Added Leica Viewfinder Magnifier M 1.25x
Title: FA: Contax 28mm f2 and Voigtländer 15mm Heliar
Post by: pmw on March 25, 2008, 08:36:32 am
Contax/Zeiss Distagon 28mm f2 relisted at a reduced price.
Title: FA: Contax 28mm f2 and Voigtländer 15mm Heliar
Post by: pmw on March 29, 2008, 04:42:51 am
Contax/Zeiss Distagon 28mm F2 still available