Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: davesc on March 19, 2008, 08:53:33 am

Title: Epson 4800 print with preview problem
Post by: davesc on March 19, 2008, 08:53:33 am
Hello all,

I've just aquired a pro 4800 and am trying to use the roll facility to print panoramas.

According to the user doc, I should be able to do a 'Print with Preview' (in CS2) and select page setup, where I can select Roll Paper and 'User Defined' for the page size, when a second dialogue should appear, allowing me to enter the user defined sizes.

In print with preview, however the second dialogue (where you enter the sizes) doesn't appear when I select User Defined as the paper size.

Has anyone else come accross this issue or know of a workaround?

If I just use 'Print' (without preview) I can enter a user defined size.

I'm using CS2 with Vista 64

Regards

Dave
Title: Epson 4800 print with preview problem
Post by: Nill Toulme on March 19, 2008, 10:18:22 am
Try going into Printing Preferences and set up (and save) your defined sizes there; then they should appear when you select Print with Preview.

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net
Title: Epson 4800 print with preview problem
Post by: davesc on March 19, 2008, 12:53:38 pm
I'll give it a try - thanks.

Dave