Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Nigelfrommanchester on March 18, 2008, 04:29:29 pm

Title: Finding images with no keywording
Post by: Nigelfrommanchester on March 18, 2008, 04:29:29 pm
I occasionally find images in my library that I have forgotten to keyword. Is there a way to search the library for these images?

What I'd really like in the keyword tags is an auotmatic 'none'.

Also, when searching against multiple keyword criteria, I find it easy to add an extra keyword but less easy to remove one. Am I missing something or is it just slow?

All help gratefully received.

Nigel
Title: Finding images with no keywording
Post by: Roy on March 18, 2008, 06:29:17 pm
In library mode, in the Find panel at the left of the screen, check Text, select Text: Keywords, select Rule: Are Empty.
Title: Finding images with no keywording
Post by: Nigelfrommanchester on March 19, 2008, 03:55:18 am
Brilliant. Thank you.

Nigel
Title: Finding images with no keywording
Post by: Goodlistener on March 23, 2008, 07:32:48 pm
This was really useful just now. Got caught up on a bunch of keywords.  THANKS