Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: thsinar on March 18, 2008, 09:46:34 am

Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: thsinar on March 18, 2008, 09:46:34 am
Dear All,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you my colleague from Jenoptik, Michael Guthmann from Jena, Germany. His name here is "Goodi".

Michael is product manager and responsible of a team at Jena who has developed the new coming Sinar eXposure software.

I feel "relieved" and happy to have him here to help me answer the many questions this SW has raised and still does: he is certainly more qualified to speak about it than myself.

Welcome Michael.

Best regards,
Thierry
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: stefan marquardt on March 18, 2008, 03:35:27 pm
and a welcome from me too!  
(I have just returned from Jena, shooting the new advertising campaing for a Jenoptic company - a client of mine since some time).

stefan
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: Graham Mitchell on March 18, 2008, 03:39:57 pm
Welcome and nice to have you here, Michael.
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: eronald on March 18, 2008, 05:00:19 pm
Quote
Welcome and nice to have you here, Michael.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=182460\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hello Michael,

 Welcome to the forum; it gets rough here some times, but rarely nasty.

 My name is Dr. Edmund Ronald. I am a color consultant, and a member of the ICC digital photography workgroup. Our workgroup has put color management for Raw on its agenda for the June meeting in Tokyo.
 
 We are requesting input from the camera manufacturers regarding how Raw should be handled to provide the user with an open color-managed experience across platforms similar to the one now enjoyed for output-referred files, thanks to the standardized ICC profile approach.

 I would be very thankful if you could contact me directly [email protected] to discuss these issues, and if you would be prepared to make a direct submission of your company's views on this topic  to the ICC.

Edmund
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: j.miller on March 18, 2008, 05:01:49 pm
A welcomed addition. Nice to have you here.

Regards,

Jordan Miller

Quote
Dear All,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you my colleague from Jenoptik, Michael Guthmann from Jena, Germany. His name here is "Goodi".

Michael is product manager and responsible of a team at Jena who has developed the new coming Sinar eXposure software.

I feel "relieved" and happy to have him here to help me answer the many questions this SW has raised and still does: he is certainly more qualified to speak about it than myself.

Welcome Michael.

Best regards,
Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=182378\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: Murray Fredericks on March 18, 2008, 05:11:32 pm
Hi Goodi,

welcome, good to have you here.

Murray
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: papa v2.0 on March 18, 2008, 09:52:01 pm
Hi Michael.

Welcome.

Im working on colour appearance processing  in RAW workflows at the moment.
Your views on camera manufactures releasing their characterization data would be interesting.

p
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: Goodi on March 19, 2008, 06:21:44 am
Hi together,
thanks to Thiery for indroduction. I decide to join the forum, cause I think it  is important to be in contact with the users and join the discussions in the several topics.

Hope I will learn a lot here and looking forward to discuss with you.

Goodi, is my name in different forums, so if you see the name in an other forum you know who it is.  For you information Goodi was my nickname at school.

Best regards
Michael


 
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: David WM on March 19, 2008, 08:31:20 am
Welcome Michael. You did well for a school nickname  .

It is a good sign to see that you are taking the time to get personally involved in users' feedback.  

best regards, David

Quote
Hi together,
thanks to Thiery for indroduction. I decide to join the forum, cause I think it  is important to be in contact with the users and join the discussions in the several topics.

Hope I will learn a lot here and looking forward to discuss with you.

Goodi, is my name in different forums, so if you see the name in an other forum you know who it is.  For you information Goodi was my nickname at school.

Best regards
Michael
 
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=182660\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: Goodi on December 18, 2008, 03:49:04 am
I would like to inform all the guys at the forum, that I will leave Jenoptik at the end of the year, cause I have some new interessting oportunities in a other company. I appreciate all discussion on that forum, and will be still available if there are technical questions about digital photography.

best regards
Michael Guthmann
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: bdp on December 18, 2008, 03:55:41 am
Good luck in the future Michael, and thanks for all your help over the years (even before this forum, when you or Stefan would answer my overnight queries about my Eyelike backs!)

Are you still working in the field of imaging or optics?

All the best,
Ben
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: Goodi on December 18, 2008, 03:59:46 am
Quote from: bdp
Good luck in the future Michael, and thanks for all your help over the years (even before this forum, when you or Stefan would answer my overnight queries about my Eyelike backs!)

Are you still working in the field of imaging or optics?

All the best,
Ben

Dear Ben,

yes I will still work in the digital imaging business, but not longer in the medium format business.

Best regards

Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: rainer_v on December 18, 2008, 04:21:01 am
Quote from: Goodi
Dear Ben,

yes I will still work in the digital imaging business, but not longer in the medium format business.

Best regards

hi michael,

have a nice holidays and a good start in you new job ....
all the best for you

rainer
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: Kumar on December 18, 2008, 05:54:58 am
Good luck Michael, and tell us where you're going, so that you can help us with that company's products

Kumar
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: BlasR on December 18, 2008, 09:16:54 am
Quote from: Goodi
Hi together,
thanks to Thiery for indroduction. I decide to join the forum, cause I think it  is important to be in contact with the users and join the discussions in the several topics.

Hope I will learn a lot here and looking forward to discuss with you.

Goodi, is my name in different forums, so if you see the name in an other forum you know who it is.  For you information Goodi was my nickname at school.

Best regards
Michael


 


Good to have you here, even so ,you had been here since march.  
So welcome again,,and if you leave and come back welcome back gain. Here is a photo for you to enjoy
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: wolfnowl on December 19, 2008, 02:44:46 am
Hi, Michael, and welcome to the list!  Pick a topic you like, and jump right in!!

Mike.
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: PdF on December 19, 2008, 03:06:06 am
Welcome to you, Goodi.

I hope you will have soon good news about the version of eXposure for Sinar 43H & 54 !

PdF


Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: Kumar on December 19, 2008, 03:18:08 am
Guys, Michael is leaving Jenoptik and Sinar!

Kumar
Title: Introduction of my Colleague
Post by: bdp on December 19, 2008, 04:22:08 am
Maybe a new thread should have been started that said 'Goodbye' instead of digging up the old 'welcome' one!

Ben