Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: erick.boileau on March 16, 2008, 02:00:53 am

Title: HASSELBLAD CF 150/4 on H system
Post by: erick.boileau on March 16, 2008, 02:00:53 am
I can get an HASSELBLAD CF 150/4 for a good price
what do you thing of the CF Adapter for Hasselblad H1 (and digital back P45) ?

thank you
Title: HASSELBLAD CF 150/4 on H system
Post by: Jeff-Grant on March 16, 2008, 04:05:26 am
Quote
I can get an HASSELBLAD CF 150/4 for a good price
what do you thing of the CF Adapter for Hasselblad H1 (and digital back P45) ?

thank you
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=181844\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Erick, do you know how the 150 has been used? They were a very common portrait lense and there are many out there that you wouldn't really want to own.

I had a CF adapter which I sold recently. It really depends on what you want to use it for, and how many H lenses you plan to buy. I found that, as I bought more H lenses, I just didn't use the V lenses.

Cheers,
Jeff
Title: HASSELBLAD CF 150/4 on H system
Post by: erick.boileau on March 21, 2008, 04:08:51 am
Thank you Jeff

I shall buy a HC 210 next week
Title: HASSELBLAD CF 150/4 on H system
Post by: bradleygibson on March 21, 2008, 08:14:12 am
I use the CF adapter on the H2 with CF and CFe lenses.  The experience is much improved with CFe lenses, as the camera knows how the lens' aperture is set.  As I prefer the rendering of the Zeiss glass, I have no plans to purchase any HC lenses.

I wrote a bit about using the adapter in the following thread: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....topic=23441&hl= (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23441&hl=)

See post #9.

Hope that helps,
Brad
Title: HASSELBLAD CF 150/4 on H system
Post by: erick.boileau on March 21, 2008, 08:20:09 am
Thank you Brad