Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Recked on March 14, 2008, 07:47:32 am

Title: FS: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED
Post by: Recked on March 14, 2008, 07:47:32 am
Hello,

I have a a mint condition Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED for sale. I am looking for best offer. I am going to be shooting medium format film shortly and need to get a Nikon 9000 or other similar scanner for larger film/negs.

I have done fewer then 50 scans on the 5000 and it is in perfect working condition. It is always covered when not in use.

Please PM me if you are at all interested and let me know what you are willing to pay.

Thank you
Title: FS: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED
Post by: Recked on March 18, 2008, 01:39:00 pm
Pricing the 5000 at 750.00 and buyer splits shipping charges with me.

Also looking for a reasonably priced film scanner to buy if anyone knows of any....

thank you